What do we talk about?
Topics may include developing a family vision, reviewing strengths and successes, identifying needs of the family, brainstorming goals to meet needs, selecting strategies that best fit the family's needs and desires, assigning tasks to team members to help support the child and family.
Child and Family Teaming
Who is on the team?
- Department Children & Family Services
- School Staff
- Mentor, Friend or Neighbor
Current residents or individuals under the jurisdiction of the County Court in:
- Huntington, Kosciusko, Marshall, Wabash or Whitley
- Individuals age 6 - 18 years of age
- Diagnosed or diagnosable with severe emotional disturbances (DSM-IV)
- Youth at risk of, or returning from, out of home placement